Opensea WordPress PluginEmbed a single NFT or storefront easily on your WordPress site!
The Opensea WordPress plugin is the easiest way to embed a single NFT anywhere within your site via an easy-to-implement shortcode:
- Download the plugin here.
- Within your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add New and upload the zip folder. You can also unzip the file and upload the “opensea” folder to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin and navigate to the settings page.
- Add the shortcode
openseawith the NFT link you need
Single Embeddable NFT
Below is an example embeddable NFT:
You can also use the following options to change the behaviour of the embed.
- link – link to the Opensea asset.
- orientation – set to automatic by default, you can also choose “manual” to show an NFT in portrait mode.
- width – override the default width. Must be px or % value
- height – override the default width. Must be px or %value
You can embed any Opensea storefront within any page within WordPress. To do so:
- Select Opensea Storefront as the page template
- Insert the shortcode
opensea-storefrontto insert your Opensea storefront
You can use the following options to change the behaviour of the embed.
- link – required link to the Opensea storefront you want to embed.
- placement – default: relative. You can also set this to absolute.
- frameheight – default: 1000px. You can set this to any px or % value.
NFTU has big ambitions which means there’s lot of work to do!
We’re looking for various roles to grow our team…